Wednesday 11 July 2012

CherryGlam

hey guys i apologize once again for my disappearing act i'm gonna save you the stress of giving you excuses while i was a way i was working on a lot of things tho. I'm sure you are wondering whats up with the title that's the name of my make up line as i am now a professional make up artist (cymbals please) i will put up some of the work i have done over the months hope you like them and i will also put how you can contact me if you want my services either for prom, weddings, photoshoots, music videos etc. Also will try to put up different looks for each day, hope you like the looks and if there's any look you wanna see will try to work on it and post it and feel free to ask me questions(i appreciate feedback)






                                                     this is Beyonce's party video inspired :)
                                                          ignore the quality of this photo
you can contact me through my mail address: mailsforolamide@yahoo.com. thanks xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment