Friday 26 October 2012

HAUL

Hi dolls, hope you all are well, seems like ages i was on here(no thanks to my dead laptop, she served me for 4 years tho). Today im gonna be sharing with you items i purchased recentlly.
mary kay oil matifier
 


This product is really good if you have an oily skin like me, it helps to control oils on the face. this product should be used mainly in the T-Zone area because thats wgere we tend to produce more oil but if you wanna apply it all over your face fine. and if you know me you will know i love my mary kay products reason being that they are affordable (be careful not to buy fake tho) and they just work well with my skin

Tara powder palette
this powder is a full coverage powder, i use it alone at times on days when im not really up for foundation



sleek blush in pomegranate





sleek blush in flushed





Revlon lipgloss, i actually got 2 of this (022 sunset peach and ignite) i got this from konga dot com so head over there and get yours asap
you have heard me talk about konga dot com severally, you can check previous posts for other thinga i got from them






orekelewa brow pencil (brown and dark brown)


Feel free to ask questions about this product. till next time xoxo


















No comments:

Post a Comment