Monday 3 September 2012

MINI HAUL + FREEBBIE

Hey dolls, hope you are good, wanted to share with you some products i just got over the weekend really excited about them cant wait to start working with them. of course i shopped from my latest obsession(konga dot com) literallly they wont be the death of me lol, this time around i got 2 items( MAC lipstick RUBY WOO AND W7 black kohl pencil) from them and instead of my paying online i decided to pay on delivery just wanted to have the other experience. Anyhoo i got some other things from a makeup store close to my place pictures below.
You can check my previous post for other things i have gotten from this amazing site, i can talk about it all day but i think its safe to shut up now

 FIRST THE THINGS FROM KONGA :D

MAC LIPSTICK RUBY WOO
W7 BLACK KOHL PENCIL
 OTHER THINGS I GOT FROM A STORE

                                                                sleek bad girl palette
                                                        Avon ultra lip liner in shimmer mauve
                                                         L'Oreal colour richie lip pencil in Au naturale

The freebies i got was from Zaron from a small contest 2 lipglosses and one eyeshadow(duo) 
zaron eyeshadow in seaweed

                                                        Have a wonderful day
tweet me @lamiloly

No comments:

Post a Comment